Our Favorite Staged Bedrooms 2013
After reviewing our vacant staged bedrooms from 2013 we put together some of our favorites. NJ’s Elite Staging and Redesign takes into account your home’s style, buyer demographics and how to best emotionally connect with buyers.
Rather than use taste specific colors, we prefer to use neutrals and add lots of texture for added interest. However, a little color here and there is a good thing!
When staging your master bedroom, think of upscale hotels. In order to draw guests, they do studies on what’s on trend, chic and appeals to the masses, then design their rooms accordingly. Staging is much the same – creating mass appeal, drawing buyers in with pleasing, updated design aesthetics and helping buyer’s emotionally connect with your home.
And now our favorite bedrooms of 2013:
Master Bedroom Staging Tips:
· 1. If you’re bedding is old or dated invest in new bedding; it will transform your bedroom.
· 2. The best position for the bed (usually the focal point) is across the room facing the door.
· 3. Remove all but one dresser to show off room’s square footage!
· 4. If a bedroom is very large, create a sitting area with a chair and table.
· 5. Always dust and clean under all the furniture, especially the bed!
· 7. Purchase a few updated pillows with a little bling for a high-end look.
· 8. Books are excellent props in bedrooms and they are free!
· 9. If you have hardwoods, wash the floor to restore its shine.
· 10. Keep carpets vacuumed while showing. It’s a temporary burden, but worth the effort.
· ********Lastly, If you’re not sure of the best way to stage your bedroom call Elite Staging and Redesign at 201-602-2662 for a consultation today. During our 1 and 1/2 hour visit we will guide you on how to best showcase your rooms. We also offer many home staging services depending on your needs and work within all budgets! To see more NJ home Staging Transformations check out our portfolio of work.